8th Annual Mud Run
George Wyth State Park
May 17th, 2014
The Mud Run returns in 2014 for its 8th year. The folks at CVAST will be putting it on once again.
Held in beautiful George Wyth State Park, the Mud Run is (approx) 5K of pure fun that will make you feel like a kid again. Fly through mud holes and remember that gritty feeling between your toes once again. This year we are expanding the race with the addition of a walking category.
Get ready to get a little muddy and have a whole bunch of fun in the process.
- Online Registration - $18
- Race Day - $20
Fees include post-race goodies, and awards.
* T-shirts will be guaranteed to participants registering before May 9th. There will be no guarantee of size or availability after that date. No discount will be given for those who did not receive a shirt.
Register online today with Get Me Registered!
PLEASE NOTE: In case of weather-related course problems, the race will not be rescheduled. Participants will be notified by 7:30am on race day of a cancellation by both phone and email. We do not anticipate these problems, as bad weather actually makes the course better. However, we ask that you please provide accurate contact information just in case.
Cash prize for overall male and female winner.
Awards will be give in the following age categories: 12-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+.
We will feature door prizes and other goodies for participants throughout the morning.
Race day check-in will begin at 7:30am at the George Wyth Lodge.
* Wear clothing and shoes you are willing to get wet and dirty.
* Bring an extra change of clothes and shoes for post-race and your drive home.
* Bring a big trash bag for your race clothes.
* Jewelry and accessories (mp3 players/iPods) should be worn/used at your own risk.
For Additional Information:
Scott Gall, The Runner's Flat - (319) 277-1154 or email@example.com
Trekman Racing - firstname.lastname@example.org
CVAST - email@example.com